Thank you for your understanding!
The Theo Wanne™ Team
Bright and fiery, with all the quality, but half the price of other Theo Wanne™ mouthpieces.
Theo promised he would release a line of affordable mouthpieces when he could match his #1 quality and sound. After 10 years of research and development, that day has arrived! The ELEMENTS series is here, everyone can afford Theo Wanne quality, and they are winning awards!
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
- Powerful, big and fiery sound!
- Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold Plating (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal FIRE includes our new and unique two rail, single screw ligature.
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
I started refacing and making custom mouthpieces over two decades ago. I remember the excitement musicians felt when I made just the right mouthpiece for them. Professionals would acclaim how they finally found their sound. And students who were struggling in their passion would often find a new enthusiasm in their music. It was this type response that made realize just how important the saxophone mouthpiece was.
When I first made production mouthpieces, I refused to make anything less than history’s finest mouthpieces. This was very expensive to do. It broke my heart that many musicians could not afford my mouthpieces.
Since then I vowed to make a quality production line of mouthpieces at a price everyone could afford. It took me over 10 years to create the right designs, at the quality I needed, and a price everyone could afford. The ELEMENTS series of mouthpieces are those mouthpieces. I couldn’t be more excited and proud! It is my hope the ELEMENT mouthpieces bring many musicians tons of inspiration in their music!
The FIRE is the first release in the ELEMENTS series. As its name would suggest it is fiery, bright and alive. It is perfect for Jazz, R&B and Rock & Roll! – Theo Wanne
“WOW! I can’t believe how good the FIRE is! It’s powerful and bright, yet with amazing core to the sound!” It’s already incredible, but for the price it’s just unbelievable!” – Adrian Crutchfield (Prince)
“I’m blown away!! The Fire is easily the best metal mouthpiece I’ve ever played on alto. Appropriately named, it’s loud and captures all the upper partials of the tone, but never sounds thin. Very exciting!” Mark Douthit (Michael McDonald, Elton John, Vince Gill)
“I like the full and most powerful sound of this mouthpiece, and I feel a great improvement in my performance. I love FIRE!!!” – Nica Feng (Shanghai Performing Artist)
“The FIRE is incredible in every way. I’m shocked not only by the sound but by the price!” – Nakomo Tumi
“Thank You for transformed my enthusiasm for picking up my horns after a couple of years in the doldrums fighting to get my previous mouthpiece to function.” – Chris