• Fiberrod by Harry Hartmann sounds almost identical to hard rubber, some say better!
• Does not oxidise, turn green or smell when left in the sun and heat like hard rubber.
• Developed by Harry Hartmann of Fiberreed to meet Theo’s highest specifications.
• We use premium bell brass in our mouthpieces and saxophones.
• The same brass used in the very best 1950’s vintage mouthpieces and saxophones.
24K PURE GOLD
• We use real 24K pure gold for the best possible sound in your mouthpiece.
• We add a tiny amount of hardener so it will last a long time! It’s still 24K gold though!
• Rhodium is a member of the platinum group.
• It is one of the rarest and most valuable precious metals. It is expensive!
• It has a beautiful silver color, but is much more corrosion resistant, than silver.
• Our Mindi Abair Signature Mouthpiece is Rhodium plated.
ENJOY THE FOLLOWING ARTICLES BY THEO ABOUT MOUTHPIECE MATERIALS