Shipping and Returns at theowanne.com
We offer a trial policy on our mouthpieces and certain accessories. You can find our complete trial policy here
- Our trial policy gives 7 days to try a product before deciding whether you want to keep or return it.
- In order to return a product, you MUST contact us and ask for a Return Authorization (RMA)
- If 14 days have passed since your receipt of the product, returns are subject to a $50 restocking fee. Returns are not accepted after 30 days.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the complete, original packaging. Returns in any other condition will be subject to a minimum $50 restocking fee. Any costs for repairs or component replacement will be withheld from your refund
(Please read these carefully)
- Delivery times are an estimate provided by the carrier and are not guaranteed by Theo Wanne. We can only provide a general guideline.
- Our default domestic free shipping option is typically USPS Ground. If you need your order by a certain date, select USPS Priority Mail or UPS overnight, or contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org for other shipping options.
- We normally ship in-stock order in less than 3 business days. However, product sent to forwarding companies will be shipped after payment has cleared.
- If an item in your order is backordered, we will by default hold the order until we can ship the complete order – if you’d like us to ship available items immediately, email us at email@example.com
To return your product, you should mail your product to:
1515 Fraser Street, L108
Bellingham, WA 98229
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- If you are returning more expensive items, you may consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
Once your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 7 days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We stand behind the quality of our products, and can offer returns and exchanges in certain circumstances, which we will consider on a case-by-case basis. Please contact us at email@example.com if you have questions or concerns about your product.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.