Sized specifically to fit Theo Wanne Mouthpieces. Special Intro Pricing until July 31!
The HEXA ligature from Silverstein is a true leap forward in ligature design. With six cords and four fine tuners, this ligature oﬀers unprecedented focus and control while remaining easy to play. The additional cord adds a small amount of resistance and enhances the focus and tonal profile of the sound. The crystal decorations also add an extra touch of beauty.
- NEW! Patented Rocking Bridge; Gen. 5 Silverstein ligatures are distinguished by a completely redesigned bridge. The rocking action of the bridge automatically achieves an optimal alignment with your mouthpiece. And, the elongated feet provide secure grip to prevent slipping, even when quickly changing mouthpieces. The direct contact of the bridge feet on the mouthpiece acts as resonance plates, which further integrates your setup for maximum and eﬃcient sound production.
- 6 cords
- Crystal Decoration on top of Puller unit and Fine Tuners
- Cord-end aglet for preventing cord deformation and fraying
- Anti-scratch rubber feet on the new patented rocking bridge
- Custom engraved with the “Theo Wanne” name
All sizes have been curated and tested to work with Theo Wanne mouthpieces as follows:
- For Metal and Slim Hard Rubber Alto (including Water) models, and all Soprano models, choose “Soprano/Slim Alto”
- For NY Bros Alto and any other full-size alto bodies (ie. DURGA 3, GAIA 2 etc) choose “Full-Size HR Alto”
- For Metal and Slim Hard Rubber Tenor models, and all current Baritone models, choose “Slim Tenor/Baritone”
- For Slant Sig Tenor and any other full-size Tenor bodies (ie. SHIVA 2, GAIA 2 etc) choose “Full-Size HR Tenor”
- OmniCap II – Soprano, Baritone Saxophone and Bass Clarinet size come with OmniCap I.
- Rocking Bridge rubber shoes
- 1.5mm Allen key
- User manual with warranty registration card
- 2-Year Warranty
** All Silverstein ligatures can be sized and adjusted for a precise fit on your unique mouthpiece. **