The only comprehensive book ever available on mouthpiece refacing.
Theo is a master mouthpiece refacer and capable of improving any mouthpiece. He has taken the fundamental skills needed to do this art and put them into this wonderful book; 16 color pages of the best knowledge on how to reface mouthpieces.
The book is designed to impart the most important knowledge in a simple and clear way.
You will learn the fundamental skills on how to:
- Understand the Anatomy of the Mouthpiece
- Tools needed for the job
- Measure a Tip Opening
- Hold the Mouthpiece Properly
- Flatten the Table
- Understand the Facing Curve
- Measure the Facing Curve
- A Chart of the best Facing Numbers to Use: This alone is pure gold and worth buying the book!
- Reface the Curve
- Make the Tip Opening Bigger
- Make the Tip Opening Smaller
- Understand Baffle Types
- Form a New Baffle