WHAT IS THE VINTIFIED FINISH™?
- The Vintified finish™ is a natural patina which “wears” when handled, creating unique light and dark areas.
- A SPECIAL ORDER FINISH, which is a unique look no other manufacturer has and was created by Theo Wanne the foremost expert on saxophone mouthpieces.
- It has a dark, vintage sound that is at the same time resonant and free sounding. The closest thing to hard rubber in a metal mouthpiece.
BENEFITS OF THE VINTIFIED FINISH™?
- The Vintified™ finish keeps the original manufactured specifications as it is a very thin patina. Plating, on the other hand, ads material to the surface of the mouthpiece thereby changing critical dimensions.
- Easy to refinish or re-vintify if your mouthpiece ever requires repair.
- Wears naturally like faded jeans.
WHO PLAYS ON THE VINTIFIED FINISH™?
- The Vintified Finish™ is now used by many of the world’s top professionals such as Mike MacArthur and Tim Price!
- Top world endorsers Tim Price says, “The Vintified finish just sounds too-cool! It provides a great response, a sensual & lush Plaz Johnson style bottom end, and has a very bold and round body of sound, be it sub-tones or altissimo. The Vintified finish looks amazing too! Theo, you’re blowing my mind!!!”