Our brightest baritone mouthpiece!
The SHIVA ‘The Destroyer’ mouthpiece has TONS of power, edge and projection, all with a huge core sound rich in harmonics!
If you need a baritone power-house, then this is the mouthpiece for you! It is currently the mouthpiece used by Gerald Albright!
The SHIVA combines both a step and roll-over baffle. These features give the SHIVA huge power and edge making it suitable for Rock n’ Roll, R&B or any situation where dynamics and power are important.
- Huge power, projection and edge!!!
- Perfect for Rock n’ Roll and expressive Jazz.
- Destroy everything in your path!
- High-step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other mouthpiece and reed cases here!
- Finish: The Metal SHIVA has a reticulated 24K gold plating with highlighted logo (standard), and Vintified (special order).
- Ligatures: Metal SHIVA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K gold Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: Our user replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
- California residents please click here for Proposition 65 WARNING
“Holy Cow! Guys used to try and find Lawton BB and Berg “0” baritone mouthpieces to get real bari power. The SHIVA just blows those out of the water! I’ve never played anything close to giving me that balls to the wall baritone gritty sound I love! Great Job Theo!” – Dave Tondi