Our versatile soprano mouthpiece!
The MANTRA soprano mouthpiece has a fat projecting sound with just the right amount of edge. It’s unique rollover baffle, square window, Shark Gill Chamber™, along with Theo’s advanced manufacturing techniques; make this a standout in the mouthpiece market. You will receive the most consistent and highest quality soprano mouthpiece in history.
Warren Hamm touring with Ringo Starr is also playing the MANTRA Soprano mouthpiece. Any contemporary soprano player wanting a bright, yet full and fat soprano sound, will love the MANTRA soprano mouthpiece!
- Great for all types of Jazz, R&B and Rock & Roll.
- Very nice core sound!
- Revolutionary Shark-Gill Chamber™ with a medium step AND roll-over baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case? See our other mouthpiece and reed cases here!
- Finish: Reticulated finish.
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
- Ligatures: The metal MANTRA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. To truly individualize your sound, try our premium pressure plates, which fit all of our mouthpieces and ligatures!
- Cap: Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: Our user replaceable bite pads, allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
“It’s nice to finally be able to play a saxophone and not worry about the “mechanics”..i.e: reeds, horn, mouthpiece, etc. They must all connect, then you can focus on performing to one’s best ability.I have hundreds of mouthpieces but haven’t had the urge to change since I’ve played these Mantras!” – Sam Phipps (Oingo Boingo)
“The best soprano mouthpiece I’ve played in my life!” – Jacob Scesney (Mike Posner, Post Modern Jukebox)
“The MANTRA soprano is the best soprano I have ever played! I can play stuff on it I’ve never been able to play before in my life! Amazing!” – Craig Alston (Fertile Ground)
“Theo must have used Elven Magic to make the MANTRA soprano, I don’t know any other way he could make something this good!” – Adrian Crutchfield (Prince, Four Play)
“I am just so knocked out by the Mantra soprano. It is really great mouthpiece! Its just what I was looking for!” – Mike McGlynn
“I love the Mantra Soprano! It has a better intonation than my Mark 6 and even Yamaha! It’s got this beautiful, traditional yet modern approach. You can shape your sound the way you like it.” – Steve Dudek
“The best sounding soprano mouthpiece I’ve ever played” – Keyan Williams
“Theo Wanne, you are a true Genius! I´m playing a Durga on tenor and a Mantra on my soprano – absolutely amazed by your work! Thank you!” – Edson Morais
“I was so pleased with my other Theo Wanne mouthpiece that I was compelled to try this mouthpiece on my Mark VI soprano. For many years, I played on two mouthpieces–one for situations that required edge and projection, and the other for more mellow settings–and was perfectly satisfied with both. (I will withhold the name of the manufacturers because of the great respect I have for them). Suffice it to say that the Mantra is now my one soprano mouthpiece going forward. It sacrifices nothing in terms of controllability or tone quality in the soft lower registers, but adds a whole new level of edge and power when you need it. Just amazing, and I recommend trying one–mine is a #7. This is definitely not just another bright metal mouthpiece.” – Bruce (WWBW Review)