LCM 70W Wireless Flute System
In stock (can be backordered)
LCM 70W for Flute
LCM70 SD Systems’ most sophisticated model, the LCM70 reaches the highest standards in miking, for the classical as well as jazz and pop flute. Due to eminent research the LCM70 performs a smoothly balanced frequency response that satisfies the most exigent musicians and sound engineers. In combination with the silver plated, easy adjustable clamp with one knob system this is the ultimate solution to mike a flute. Most wanted by Dave Valentin, excellent flute player of the USA and musicians of the Herbie Hancock band: Bennie Maupin and Bill Summers.
Type: back electret condenser microphone.
Polar pattern: cardioid-unidirectional.
Frequency response: 50-20.000 Hz.
Sensibility at 1 kHz: 8 mV/Pa ± 2,5 dB.
Signal to Noise ratio: > 64 dB.
Output impedance: at 1 kHz: 1 kOhm.
Max. sound pressure level: 135 dB at 1% THD.
Easy programmable & compact receiver. The 515 series receiver has a dual-tuner true-diversity circuitry and delivers professional performance worldwide. It has a metal chassis and dual-color, backlit LCD displays and is easy & intuitive to program. 80 preset channels in the 24 MHz band (621~644 MHz). 8 user-defined, auto-scanned, interference free channels can be saved for 8 musicians on stage with frequencies, allowed in the USA as well as in most European countries.
- No cables to your belt, easy to clip on the instrument and change instruments using one mike.
- High End specifications, pure natural sound
- Long battery life, rechargeable cell
- Very compact transmitter attached to clamp under the bell
- Suitable for wind AND brass instruments.
- High power dynamic mic with optimal internal housing (OIH)
- Clamp system following the rim shape
- Sturdy gooseneck giving ultimate positioning of the mic
- Mic shock free mounted to avoid key-rumble
- Compact carrying case included
Included in the box:
- Wireless mic mix with built-in transmitter
- Receiver with range-extending antennas
- Rechargeable battery with charging cable
SD Systems is world’s finest manufacturer of instrument microphones, covering all acoustical instruments. In the Jazz field our mics have become the standard. They illuminate your inspiration live on stage and in the studio field, giving you freedom of movement and pure natural sound reproduction.
SDS mics are highly appreciated by truly dedicated musicians and technicians, because of the flat frequency response, uncolored sound and the perfect shock-mounts.
Photos clockwise: Herb Alpert plays LCM77, Jeff Kashiwa (Rippingtons & John Tesh) plays LDM94 & LCM70, Terence Blanchard plays LCM77, Marcus Miller plays LCM82B & LCM80EW, John Helliwell (Supertramp) plays LCM82 & LCM80 & LDM94, Michael Davis (Rolling Stones Horn section) plays LDM94.
SD brings out the best in your performance!