FX-1 Flute mic
In stock (can be backordered)
SD Systems X series, an innovation in mic technology!
NEW is the FX-1 for Flute.
Lightweight and compact, yet with a pure, powerful sound, the FX-1 for flute offer every flutist the opportunity to be heard, no matter what their budget.
The FX-1 clips securely to the headjoint, and is easily positioned to ensure maximum tone and little to no breath sound.
- Type: condenser capsule.
- Polar pattern: unidirectional.
- Frequency response: 150-20.000 Hz.
- Maximum sound pressure level: 140 dB.
- Output impedance: 200 Ohm.
- Sensitivity: -64 dB.
- Powering: 9 V battery.
- Output: line level, 1/4″ jack.
- Volume control.