$2,000.00 – $4,695.00
The most advanced Tenor Saxophone made today!
The MANTRA saxophone is the most advanced saxophone available with over 30 innovations and features. Mantra means: A sound, or group of sounds, that leads the speaker to freedom. That is is intention with this saxophone!
“The MANTRA is so inspiring to play, I’m falling back in love with the saxophone!” – Tim Izo Orindgreff (The Black-Eyed Peas, Fergie)
MANTRA comes with a special titanium alloy neck with innovative taper creates easier altissimo and improved intonation. Of course it also comes with a complete setup from Music Medic in NC, USA. The MANTRA has over 30 other innovations and features including:
The bell-to-body brace has four fully captured points of contact with the body. It is far stronger than a traditional brace while allowing for previously unheard of freedom.
The low C and B/Bb key-guard felts are in-line with the key arms. The key cups do not twist like on other saxophones, or dampen vibration by having extra arms soldered to the key cup.
- This is a BIG sounding horn. Can sound like a vintage Selmer, but will take more and more as you blow harder too.
- Perfect for all types of music you wish to show expression in!
- Based off of vintage saxophone phonics, and updated with modern technology.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces and saxophones.
- Finish: Available in Platinum Lacquer.
- Brace: Four point bell-to-body brace.
- Reticulated Interior: Creates Boundary-Layer-Effect.
- Titanium Neck Tube: Sonically superior, effortless altissimo, great intonation.
- In-line key felts: Low Eb, C, B and Bb do not twist due to in-line bumpers.
- Mouthpiece: Does not come with a mouthpiece. We found the mouthpiece is too individual to include with the saxophone.